Working with me
looking for an experienced Scottish travel blogger/digital influencer to generate publicity for your business or event? I can help.
I’ve travelled extensively throughout Scotland gaining an invaluable understanding of the country. I’m a Visit Scotland Community Ambassador – a role I was selected for due to my expert knowledge of Scottish tourism. I also write for Visit East Lothian, where I share the best that the region has to offer in a fortnightly blog.
In addition to my personal blog ‘Scotland with the Wee White Dug’ I have a large and engaged following via my Instagram (@theweewhitedug and @bean_nighe), Facebook and Twitter feeds. As a digital influencer I can reach a global audience across multiple social media platforms. My blog and Instagram feeds have attracted high profile media attention, and have been featured by the BBC, The Scotsman, Buzzfeed and more.
How I can help
- I can review: tourist accommodation, events, visitor attractions, places to eat & drink and brands (typically I’ll do this across my social feeds via Instagram stories and posts, tweets, Facebook posts, and finally I’ll share my experience in a dedicated blog on Scotland with the Wee White Dug)
- I can write freelance articles and guest blogs
- Attend press trips
- Host online competitions & product giveaways
- Provide freelance photography for online use
Although I adore my four-legged travelling companion, I can undertake dog free assignments too. I’m also happy to work in the rest of the UK and Ireland, or even further afield if required.
Having an excellent understanding of brand, marketing and communications means I’ve been able to build my online brand as one that’s recognised, trusted and respected within the Scottish tourism sector.
Since setting up my blog in December 2015 I’ve enjoyed collaborating with a diverse mix of reputable organisations and brands including:
- Visit Scotland
- Visit East Lothian/East Lothian Council
- Visit Dunfermline
- Ardtornish Estate
- Auchrannie Resort
- SYHA – Hostelling Scotland
- The Four Seasons Hotel, St Fillans
- Mercure Hotels UK
- The Rutland Hotel & Luxury Apartments
- Green Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort
- Embrace Scotland/ASSC Scotland
- Foxlake Adventures
- Go Ape – Peebles
- Scottish Seabird Centre
- Maid of the Forth
- Atholl Estates (Atholl Highlanders Parade)
- Mary Queen of Scots Festival
- The Whisky Lounge (Edinburgh Whisky Solstice)
- Highland Military Tattoo, Fort George
- New Lanark World Heritage Site
- The Royal Yacht Britannia
- Archerfield Walled Garden
- Brands/products – (Trespass, K-Way, Eastpak, Aigle, Daniel Wellington, Pyramid Travel Products)
So, if you’d like me to help generate some publicity for your business, brand or event, or if you want to find out more about what that would entail, then please drop me a line below. You’ll find me flexible, reliable and easy to work with.
E:mail – firstname.lastname@example.org