Working with me
looking to work with an experienced Scottish travel blogger/freelance writer and social media influencer? Here’s how I can help.
I’ve travelled extensively in Scotland, gaining an invaluable understanding of the country and its tourist industry. I’m a Visit Scotland Ambassador, and was selected for the role due to my in-depth knowledge of Scotland. I’m also the resident blogger at Visit East Lothian, where I share the best that the region has to offer.
In addition to my blog I have a large and engaged following via my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter feeds. As a digital influencer I can reach a wide target audience across multiple social media platforms. My blog and Instagram feeds have attracted high profile media attention, and have been featured by the BBC, The Scotsman, Buzzfeed and more.
I offer the following services:
- Promotional campaigns for: (tourist accommodation, events, visitor attractions, places to eat & drink, brands and products)
- Press trips
- Freelance articles and guest blog spots
- Competition & giveaway hosting
- Freelance photography for online use
I’ll happily consider assignments that tie in with what Scotland with the Wee White Dug is all about – promoting Scotland as a wonderful visitor destination.
Although I adore my four-legged travelling companion, I can undertake Wee White Dug free assignments, and while Scotland is my main focus I’m quite partial to a foray beyond its borders, so will undertake work in the rest of the UK and beyond.
Having an excellent understanding of brand, marketing and communications from my day job has meant I’ve been able to build my own brand as one that’s known, trusted and respected within the Scottish tourism sector.
I’ve worked on a diverse mix of assignments, collaborating with reputable brands and organisations including:
- Visit Scotland
- Visit East Lothian/East Lothian Council
- Visit Dunfermline
- Mercure Hotels UK
- Auchrannie Resort
- The Four Seasons Hotel, St Fillans
- The Rutland Hotel & Luxury Apartments
- Foxlake Adventures
- Scottish Seabird Centre
- Maid of the Forth
- Atholl Estates
- Highland Military Tattoo, Fort George
- Go Ape
- The Whisky Lounge
- New Lanark World Heritage Site
- The Royal Yacht Britannia
- Embrace Scotland/ASSC Scotland
- Archerfield Walled Garden
- True Highlands
- Brands/products – (Trespass, K-Way, Eastpak, Aigle, Daniel Wellington, Pyramid Travel Products)
You’ll find me professional, reliable and easy to work with.
If you’re interested in working with me, or would like to find out more about what working with a blogger/influencer entails, then please drop me a line below. I can also send you a media pack on request.